home about favourites also here contact

Hooray for Long Weekends!

2.20.2011

Hello, there!

I hope that you are having a lovely long weekend. I definitely have been. My good friend Rayvn has been staying with us while her parents are on a little trip. We've been having such crazy fun.

Random question - have you ever seen the movie "Fantastic Mr. Fox?" Rayvn, Chloe, and I watched it the other night (while snuggling with our sock monkeys from Bloom). I'm not usually a fan of animated movies, but this one was absolutely adorable (and hilarious). If you haven't watched it, you need to. :)

{Rayvn and Chloe. Rayvn's (left) toque is also from Bloom.}

Well, I am almost finished designing the layout for my blog. So, now I'll be able to start posting. I'm so excited! Well, I'm off to go bake some chocolate chip cookies. Talk to you soon!

-Abbey

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pic! I love it!
    follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete